it should be a high school requirement to work in food and retail for at least 6 months a piece so everyone can understand not to be assholes to employees who are just doing their jobs
and so we actually have some work experience to put on resumes
that’s actually a really good idea
Open your eyes, Dean. See what I see. Feel what I feel. And let’s go take a howl at that moon.
Y’know, just in case I feel the need to bust some heads.
Reblog this if you’re
a roleplayer who is
OC- / multi-muse- / canon-
F R I E N D L Y
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Which of these #ShartBooks deserves a Poolitzer Prize? Find out on tonight’s new @midnight.